Sedemos News

sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

YOUR ASSISTANT NEEDED



Compliment of the day,

Good day to you, I am sorry for sending you unsolicited email, actually I am searching for an experienced individual / organization that can profitably invest capital in excess of $9.6 US Dollars (Nine Million Six Hundred thousand United State Dollars) under partnership. My name is Dr. Paul .D. Kofi from Ghana.
I made my fund from gold business which I used my position in the Government to achieved, I intend to resign my government appointment this year May 2011 and I would like to invest in Dubai or your country secretly and also to keep life going after my tenure, as my country is not suitable for me to invest such huge amount of fund, am only soliciting for your assistance to receive and guide with good mind until we invest in a very lucrative business under partnership with good returns, to be sincere i don't know anything about business, i spent all my time to serve my Nation.

Please I prefer unidentified or anonymous investment with you because of my position in the government to avoid exposure and then tarnish my image as a good citizen of Ghana, I have sent my Cousin to Dubai for business research and also to seek for a reliable person who can be capable to handle the fund wisely then introduce to us a lucrative business to invest it on. I am ready to release my Cousin's cell phone number to you there in Dubai to contact and also see him one on one to discuss friendly before the arriver of the fund which will be registered under your name here in Ghana, then after that it will be delivered to you there in Dubai or your country of origin after know each other very well. If you are willing then you have to promise to visit Dubai to meet my Cousin one on one but if you are not in the position to visit Dubai then we can arrange and bring the fund to your country by diplomatic means or bank transfer.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Wait to hear from you soon.

My Regards,


Dr. Paul